Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Anxiety

So I have been researching and researching about Clomid and side effects on many pregnancy boards. I have heard of success stories and from women that have tried clomid and others that did with no luck. Just the thought of going through this expense, meds on my body and anxiety makes my chest hurt and takes my breath away. One minute I will be so excited about having a family. Something that comes so easy to most people but has me in total tears that I don't have one or cannot provide one. I can't wait till one day one of these kids around here will be ours, calling us mommy and and daddy, and this website will be filled with pictures of our family and all the "firsts" our little one. I cannot wait till we will share this with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails