Friday, November 16, 2007

Hormones

I got a call last night that the pregnancy test was negative. Which we already knew but they needed to do before placing me on hormones. I have an appointment today for another ultrasound and get my prescription so I will update later on today.

So I had my ultrasound and still the same everything looks fine except the PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is still seen on both sides. I am take the hormones for ten days and then start one pack of birth control pills for 30 days. This should get me all ready for my HSG Test at the radiology center on December 11th. This date may fluctuate by a few das because it needs to be done on day 9-12 of my cycle.

My God-daughter Kylee and I went to Nordstroms Nutcracker Breakfast this morning and had a great time. (I added a picture to the family album) My other other God-daughter and her mom went with us and both girls wore there flower girl dresses from our wedding. Everyone was ooooing and awwwing over there dresses. I cant wait for Thanksgiving dinner and two days off to relax from everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails