Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nausea

I started my medication from the doctor and I feel so yucky. I have to take these pills twice a day for the next 4 days for the HSG test tomorrow. Ryan brought me my pill this morning and about a half an hour later I was feeling so sick to my stomach. Not to the point where I was going to throw up but well on my way to feeling like I needed to. I read the pamphlet on the medicine and it said I couldn't eat for an hour, otherwise it would absorb the meds. I am thinking how am I going to finish these meds. Ryan suggested he go get us Beach Hut Deli for lunch which sounded good but I wasn't up for riding in the car just yet so he decided to bring it back to the house so we could lay on the couch and eat. Thank goodness I felt so much better after I ate and don't think it will be much of a problem when I take another pill tonight. My stomach only felt sick for about 30 minutes and I can bare through it. Right?? All of these needle pricks, testing, diagnostics will get what we both want in the end and besides I keep telling myself this, this is nothing compared to that morning sickness I will get when we are actually pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails