Thursday, January 3, 2008

Premonition

Well I haven't written in quite awhile so it will be lengthy today. I hope everone had a great Holiday and enjoyed spending time with your family.

Ok I don't really know if my husband is psychic at all. I don't really believe in psychics, fortune telling or seeing into the future but my husband is really starting to freak me out.

Since I have known him he has always told me silly things like this is going to happen or I feel lucky about this and seriously he is most of the time right. The thing that always freaks me out is the way he can predict from the first show who will win. He has been right about every Americas Next Top Model Season except one. But the girl he picked came in third so that's not bad. Right could be luck! When we go to Thunder Valley he is really good at cards and will smart fully walk away when he has made twice what we came with. Still luck! Well last night we were watching Deal or No Deal and I swore he was freaking me out. The lady would pick a case and he would say "There's $300 inside" and they would open it and there would be $300. Sometimes he wouldn't have a number come to him but he would say its a bad case with lots of zeros in it. He was right about everything. I turned to him and said are we going to get pregnant first time. He told me he really didn't know he didn't feel anything yet but would let me know as soon as he felt something.

The next day He was driving to work and he saw a green car and he felt that meant luck that we would conceive first try. He said he didn't know why the green car meant that to him but he kept seeing other things to that were telling him the same thing. He read the License plate on this green car and and it said something 2Ponys and he felt that meant two babies both boys. He called me to tell me all this and I'm not sure about the truth in seeing into the future but wouldn't it be cool if he could and this happened to us. I would be ecstatic! Thats my dream Identical twins. I would really like a boy ....or a girl I don't really care just would like a healthy baby that is MINE! That is so cool.

But anyway's we had a very nice holiday break I had from Christmas Eve to New Years day off. Very Very relaxing but it went by so fast. With Christmas , Ryan's 29th birthday and New Years in there I felt like I never really sat home and had a veg day. Christmas Eve we went up to Ryan's Cousins house and visited with them and had yummy holiday appetizers. I thought it was going to be somewhat hard for me to refuse a glass of champagne or soda but it really wasn't. I have decided to say goodbye to caffeine to better our chances in getting pregnant, and am not really into drinking but I do like champagne and having some at Holiday parties is the best. On Christmas day, my parents, Ryan's parents, my gma and gpa and my aunt and uncle all came over for a brunch at our house. Ryan's dad made delicious custom omelettes for everyone and I made yummy thick french toast. Then all the men went up to community my mom lives in and went golfing while the girls went to my moms to make an early dinner. We had our gift exchange and Ryan got a new Dartboard and a shirt and tie for work. I got some charms for my PanDora Bracelet, a quilt made by my aunt for the baby. My mom gave a nice check and we used it to finish our living room. It is so nice to have One kid free room that is decorated beautiful and is relaxing to sit in.

After Dinner at my mom we headed to Ryan's parents house for another dinner. She decorated so pretty, it looked just like a winter wedding The tables had drapes to the floor with a red overlay pretty china and gorgeous flower display in the middle of the tables. Ryan and I were pretty full but we managed to eat another wonderful meal. We did our gift giving and receiving with his family. I get so excited about the gifts I perfectly picked out for others that I forget that I get gifts also. I like making people smile when they open a gift that they really like and it was a total surprise. His parents bought us a great Video camera which will come in so handy for the pregnancy and to record the baby. I am planning on Ryan making a daddy cam of his experience to pass down to our baby.

So what your probably really wanting to know is when will we be pregnant?? We keep being asked and asked so as of Today Jan 3rd it was my last day of Clomid pills and I am on 5 days of another hormone pill then I start testing for my ovulation. Then Ryan and I are able to make a baby. I should go in sometime next week so I can get an ultrasound of my ovaries and make sure that the medicine worked if I am in fact pregnant then I will get a HCG Shot to boost the pregnancy and then some suposiitories so I can maintain the pregnancy. So please say a little prayer for me and Ryan that we are blessed with this little miracle or miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails