Monday, February 11, 2008

False Hopes

It took me awhile to be able to even want to share this news with you. We went in for our ultrasound to look at my ovaries and the doctor informed me we had a false positive. Immediately I said Ugggggh are you kidding me? I knew this was going to happen to me. He said by looking at the ultrasound it should be Wednesday if I ovulate based on the size of te follicles so I have another appointment on Wednesday for the same ultrasound. He also informed me that he feels that Clomid is not going to work for me that we will need to do other forms of treatment.

Geesh I was so happy for a second and now I feel I am knocked back down again. At least I didn't cry I'm really not that upset I know it will work I just need to be more patient. Just wish I had more money to go on to the next step. We will figure it all out though somehow.

**The adorable little girl in the picture is Beth's daughter. Beth was my Matron of Honor and I just love Beth she is super sweet. She threw a party after Christmas and we all went down there to see there new home they had built, which is super gorgeous. We got to see baby Abbey for the first time and I just love this picture Ryan caught of her and I playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails