Saturday, February 9, 2008

I ovulated Wohooo!!

So today was my first day to test this morning and I was to use my 2nd pee to test with. I got up at 6:30am to go for the 1st time that morning and went back to bed. I woke up at 7:30 to go to my last day of my college class. Was waiting for the last possible minute so I could have enough to test with. Well I did and almost immediately it turned positive I was like woah. You have to think I have taken a lot of pregnancy test and predictor tests and nothing has ever turned positive so I almost fell over and cried of happiness. I brought it out of the bathroom ever so carefully to make sure it remained flat and set it on the counter to wait the entire 3 minutes of the test. I walked away trying to pass the time but every time I looked at it was still bright pink. I asked Ryan to come look at something (those that know Ryan personally I had ask about 5 times and even act like we won the Lottery to get him to come in.) He is not a morning person so he stumbled into the bathroom and I covered his eyes and said Surprise. He said oh wow I knew it. We hugged and he stumbled back to bed. I am so excited I am waiting for a call from the Fertility Clinic this morning so we will see what is to come of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails