Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rescheduled

So I just received a call from the embryologist and they moved me out to a 5 day transfer.

On Day three they expect them to be between 6-9 cells and they grade them 1-4 with 1 being the best.

Six 8 Cell Grade 1
One 8 Cell Grade 2
One 9 Cell Grade 2
Four 10 Cell Grade 2
One 10 Cell Grade 3
One 10 Cell Grade 3

I was fully prepared to go in today and packed up my bags last night to go stay at Ryan's parents house for the next three days while they are on vacation. I also had an hour of acupuncture before and hour the procedure but now that its rescheduled to Saturday I wont be able to get it done since there's a$250 dollar call in charge on Saturdays. Oh well.

I already assumed they would reschedule because of how young my eggs are and how many they have to choose from. So the plan now is Saturday be there at 9:00am and transfer scheduled for 9:45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails