Monday, October 27, 2008

2nd Trimester

begins today. Today marks my 14th week putting me in to the second trimester. I made it without one ounce of nausea. My only complaints is I am itchy from head to toe. Its not out of control but it bothers mostly at night when I am relaxing and my feet, hands legs and chest itch like crazy making it hard to relax.

I hve been fighting this cold for a few weeks now. I am not sick yet, Only at night and early morning do I have a sore throat and stuffy but I can tell its getting worse. I really do not want a cold since I cant take sudafed or anything to relieve the iciness.

Thought I would paste this in about this weeks accomplishments. Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

I made my appointment with a ultrasound place so I can find out what we are having. I cannot wait. I have not been able to shop, paint the room or pick out the crib or bedding without knowing what this baby is. The date is NOVEMBER 15th and My parents, grandparents, his parents, his brother and his girlfriend are all coming. I'm anxious I hope the next two weeks speed bye.

I have been so busy lately with school. This week is my last all day Saturday class, so that will free up alot of time. Wednesday is my OB appointment, I don't think much will happen at that appointment. I think its time for me to start getting 2nd trimester tests. I know there are a few I am going to refuse because we had all the chromisone testing plus even if they came back saying something was wrong with the baby it wouldn't matter. It's our baby and God will only give us what we can handle.

Ok last blog I said I would share what was something that freaks me out. I guess in the next few weeks I should start to feel the baby start move. Small at first then over a month I will really feel the baby. OK that absolutely freaks me out. Its alienish to me. NO matter how many people tell me I will love it I relly really don't think I will. Especially when I get farther along and its really moving. It makes feel as if I don't have control over my body. I just want it to sit in there and chill for 5 1/2 months more and not move where I can feel it. I know its impossible especially how much I saw my little gummy bear moving around and jumping on the screen.

I am throwing a Halloween party on Thursday for my daycare kiddos complete with pony rides, petting zoo, bounce house, face painting and food. So I will be a little busy for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails