Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fashion and Bowling

I found it! I purchased my take home out outfit for Little Landon. I think its just perfect. It was exactly what I was looking for. It is a little layette Romper for Janie and Jack with light weight jacket and beanie hat to match. I love that Ryan and I were able to pick it out together and its something we both think is adorable. The jacket and hat were 60% off on their seasonal sale and the romper just came out for their new spring line. My only question to you Mommas is they do not have size Newborn size at Janie and Jack. I want him to wear it home from the hospital I bought the preemie size that goes up to 7 pounds I did buy the hat in the 0-3 month size. I don't want the outfit to swim on him but I don't want the preemie size to be to small and not fit him. What should I do? Should I buy both?

Here is the size chart from their store
SIZE/AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT CHEST WAIST HIP
PREEMIE Up to 19 Up to 7 lbs 13.5 14 14
0-3 MONTHS 19-23 7-12 lbs 16.5 17 17




It has a sailboat on the chest w/gingham on the collar
The sweetest little jacket with matching hat

Close Up View

On Saturday Ryan and I went to Strikes bowling alley with a large group of friends about 20-25 people. We had a blast and did two rounds of bowling or whatever its called. I did really bad the first round and then when we started the second round they turned on the black lights and had a DJ and strobe lights for glow bowling. This is when the fun started. I bowled really well the second time and got a 122 pretty good for a prego bowler I must say. We had more fun comparing the bowling ball to large belly.

Looks to be the same size

Definelty not the same weight

Cheesy pic of the two of us


With all that loud music Landon started jumping around inside my belly. Uncle Jason wanted to feel him so I called him over and he got to feel Landon kick. Hes only the second person to feel him move. We ended up going home around midnight and climbed into bed watching Cast away as we fell asleep. My very sweet husband asked if I would like to go to breakfast in the morning. Of course I would I started having sore throat but figured it was all the loud talking and singing we were doing. I woke up several times in the middle of the night due to my throat being so difficult to swallow. I was able to stay awake but by 7:30am I woke up and it was aweful. Its sore and scratchy and still hurts to swollow. Ryan ran downstairs for me and made me some really hot Roobios Tea it was just what I needed. For other pregnant mommas it is safe to drink while pregnant. It is a red leaf tea from Africa containg no caffeine. They also make Roobios Chai tea if you fancy that. We did end up going to breakfat and brought Bella with us. I just had to snap this adorable picture of her waiting for us in the car.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Taryn over at nateandtaryn.com ( I do the scrapbook pages) Don't mean to bug you but I've been having problems with my email and wanted to make sure you got the email I sent you. If you haven't send me an email letting me know you didn't and I'll try it again. And for a side note I would go with preemie size:) All my kids have worn preemie for the about first week until they get some baby fat. My smallest was 7lbs 11oz and the largest was 8 lbs. 3 oz. with the shortest being 19 1/2. To me the 0-3 always seems too big for newborns:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Melissa's baby just came home from the hospital at 6 lbs even and 19 inches. The pant/long sleeve preemie clothes were too small but the onesies fit just fine. So considering it's a short sleeve and shorts kinda thing, I think you will be okay with the preemie size. But, once you get farther along you should get an estimate of the size of your baby, so maybe grab the 0-3 months too just incase you get a big boy?? Just keep those reciepts! PLUS, if you get the 0-3 months, he can wear it after he grows out of the preemie if you like the outfit that much (I did this with LOTS of Nathyn's preemie clothes!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails