Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm still here.......I promise

I know I know I haven't blogged in over a week. What a fast paced week. Nothing spectacular. I'm just bogged down in the day to day tasks. I've had a million things to blog about but just haven't had the time to type or been in the mood to be on the computer. I have pictures to upload and show but can't find my cord to the camera but I promise as soon as I find it i will share the following.

1) My birthday pictures
2) New 29 week belly pictures
3) The spectacular surprise dinner my husband took me on

I'll leave you a little something embarrassing that happened to me. On Monday I got a call from my Healthy Babies program that is through my Cigna Insurance. They ask general questions relating to your health each month and if answer all of them, after delivery you will get reimbursed for your breast pump and your birthing classes. So I was talking to her and she asked how active the baby is and i said Oh I feel him about once every 3 weeks and its more like bubbles then kicking. Although he has kicked but only like four times. She asked when the last time was and I replied about a week or two ago. She asked me to call my OB and let them know. I told her about the 4D ultrasound just two weeks ago and he was fine and I'm not to concerned but they still asked me to come in for a non-stress test. I go down and sign in and wait in the waiting room. During the short time of sitting there Landon starts wailing on my stomach kicking everywhere. I laugh when they call my name and hes still kicking. They hook up the monitor and there he goes pounding my insides. She said can you feel that? I said of course can't you see my stomach moving all over the place? They only monitor a short time and send me back home. I called my husband on the way home and told him I just died of embarrassment because I had just told the Ob that he never moves ever and then he was kicking like crazy while I was there making me sound like a liar. Little Stinker I promise to embarrass him sometime there will be payback. =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for fallowing Eva's blog, I love knowing she is touching so many lives. I wish you luck with the birth of your baby born, he is coming the same month Eva was born also the same due date as Eva but she came on the 11th.
    God Bless,
    Crystal and Eva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails