Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Shower # 2 Family and Friends

Thanks April I stole your idea off your blog and got crafty with it and made this cute BABY side snapping newborn shirts banner then made the SHOWER gift bags that doubled as prizes for the games.
My MIL threw this beautiful party at her house and had her cater make everything mini for my tea party theme.

She decorated with duckies theme


We played the how fat is the mother to be game


That's my mom in the background helping my husband decide how fat he thinks I am. He was very smart and pulled out a string and cut it at about 18 inches.

The gift table, Landon was spoiled generously.


My favorite game, Memorize everything on the tray game


Then we had deserts and cupcakes with coffee and tea service.

Then I had to show everyone how Bella howls whenever anyone cries and that I must find her a place to go for a week or two when the baby comes home because she is going to howl all night long when the baby cries in the middle of the night.

I am so happy I have a funny husband who lets me do whatever I want to him. =)


We got a lot of really cute things

The scrumptious cupcakes from The icing on the Cake.


Results from the party and amazingly we got no duplicates and don't have to return anything unless something is defective. Landon got lots of clothes, cloth diapers, toys, books, blankets and a pack and play as well as the arms reach cocoon sleeper.
Thank you everyone who came and those that were unable to make it as well. We are so blessed and I thank God for great friends and family like you guys. We have another shower next weekend and I cant imagine we would need any more things.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Landon made out like a bandit (lol). I loved having my baby shower. It was so much fun and so very helpful in order to get you all prepared for your sweet miracle baby. Yep, I think Landon is going to be SPOILED ROTTEN : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails