Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I <3 heart <3 Etsy!

Ok I am in love with Etsy.com and hyenacart.com, they have some of the cutest things made by WAHMs. I just love handmade things. I appreciate the things some women can come come up with and are so crafty. I envy their time. If I had more time I would sew, scrapbook or paint or try out some of that Modge Podge stuff that April seems to come up with to all sorts of things to do with. In the meantime I wanted some handmade things for my little guy that not everyone would have. Plus having a boy theres not many things in the store that are just to stinking cute. So I will show you some of the things that arrived in the mail this week I guarantee they are to stinking cute.

Isn't this bumbo cover to cute? The place where the babies arms rest is minkee so its soft and the two pieces of ribbon in the front will hold those links to connect to a toy for baby. My little Bella wanted to try it out and decided to take a nap for a few hours.

I got this matching burp cloth and bib from another seller for very cheap. I think they turned out very cute.

Ummmm OK this is so stinking adornable. Custom monkey onesie so cute and was so hard to find boy things but when I saw this I just knew I had to get it.


Since finding out my lil guy might be a big guy. I had to get a back up outfit for the "Take home" hospital outfit and when I saw this beautiful handmade boutique looking gown I had to have it. Its even more beautiful in person and will fit fit him if he comes out weighing to much. Lets cross our fingers he is the average baby size though.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love your little dog...she is so cute!! Love all of your Landon items especially the monkey onesie (too cute)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails