Sunday, March 8, 2009

Landon's Nursery is Finally Done!!!!!

Real Quick I thought I would share my week 32 baby bump

The front view, he moved head down this week
I finally was able to book the muralist and come up with a plan for Landon's room. I think it turned out absolutely wonderful, even better then I imagined. She worked for a total of 3 days. We wanted to make it like a vintage Fire Station but not overwhelming since the room already has so many details, shelving, and pictures on the wall.
His Fire Hydrant


His closet Doors


His name above the Closet

Entrance to his room, the pole is marked with measurements so I can keep track of his growth

Goes all the way to the ceiling


My Aunt made this quilt its called "Bearily Hiding"

His dresser with changing station


Up close detail of his mobile that hangs above his bed.

Family pic in my to die for comfy chair

I see that I didn't take a picture of the big bookshelf in the corner, his crib or the inside of the closet. I promise to do that soon. I guess I also didn't take a picture of the entire room from the door. Just feels good to have it all done and just waiting for him to come. Baby Showers are the next two weekends. I am really excited! I have been wanting to get the last things on the registries but will wait to see what I get. It will be nice to see some people that I have not seen in awhile and show them my baby bump.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A NEAT NURSERY!! That is something that he can grow with as well so that is definitely real cool. I love it and the fire pole to mark his measurements is such a great idea!! She did a WONDERFUL job!! Thanks for sharing and that belly of yours is lookin too cute. It doesn't look like you have a single stretch mark either (you go girl). I look like I have been through a cat fight and lost (BIG TIME) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stinkin cute I love the all the fire stuff. And a litle boys room is never complete without a sock monkey:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails