Wednesday, April 8, 2009

37 Weeks and acupuncture treatment



Today I went and got acupuncture to see if we could get Landon to move down the birth canal. I did acupuncture before and after we transferred the embryos to help them implant. It was so relaxing that I fell asleep and when I awoke I felt as if I had been on vacation for a week. Except I didn't have to unpack I hate that part. Well this time was completely different. I was fidgety and and didn't feel relaxed at all. Could have been that I had acid reflux the whole time and my throat was on fire. Darn Taco Bell sauce. I kept moving so much I knocked out one of the needles in my hand. It took 25 minutes before she came back to remove the needles. She sat me up and told me I could have my husband massage three places to help bring the baby down. One is on the inside of your ankle against the bone running up the leg, the other is on your hand between your thumb and first finger (pressure point) and the third is in your shoulder. As soon as she touched my shoulders she said I was extremely tight and and that could be a reason why I haven't seen any progress.

Aren't these the cutest shoes I had these made from a seller on Etsy and I just wanted to show them off. There suede so they are super soft and she makes them in all sizes, so I will buy some other pairs as he grows.

Lastly I stopped by babies R Us on the way home from acupuncture and used my Gift cards to buy the last thing I needed. I am now the proud owner of a breast pump. The Medela Freestyle Pump. I would appreciate any reviews if you own/use this pump. I know pumping is a hassle to do But, I have been looking forward to breastfeeding for so long. I watch so many other peoples children and love them like they are my own. Breastfeeding will seal the deal and make it so much more special and have a bond with a child I have never had before. I'm so looking forward to it. Anyways feel free to comment and let me know if you like'd or dislike'd your pump. While I was at BRU I saw the cutest shirt and surprised my husband with this Adidas jersey. It was even on the clearance rack. Score!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!! I make shoes like that too, but I just wish I had the time to make more.

    Acupuncture is awesome, it will also help things to avoid a c-section, keep doing them!!!

    Blessings,
    Enith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you!!! It's waiting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when you can just relax? Hope you are feeling rested and relaxed.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so darn huge!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up babe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails