Sunday, April 26, 2009

As much as I hate going in for nothing...

I'm headed to the hospital just to make sure Landon is alright. I don't normally lay in bed all day but I haven't felt Landon move even once today. I have told my husband of this all day but we didn't want to go in for nothing, especially when we just got checked yesterday and and I am getting checked tomorrow. I don't think I could sleep tonight knowing something may/possibly be wrong and I didn't do something. I know everything is just fine so I will update when I get back home in an hour or two.

I just got done visiting Kayleighs blog you can click the link on the right sidebar if you want to go over to her blog. I can't stand it for a minute that she won't wake up. She has the bravest parents in the world. Im shocked and just have no words at the moment. I sometimes don't understand how God works or why things happen but I will never forget Kayleighs purpose.

*UPDATE*
Landon is just fine. We were there for a short two hour monitoring. Blood pressure is crazy 160/100. They paged the Dr he said he would see me tomorrow. Landon heart beat seemed fast to me tonight but they said it was fine so I believe them. Oh the nurse checked me which I have only been checked by my Dr. before and she said I may be dilated a fingertip but it was hard to tell. She said not enough to break my water though. Contractions are still 15 minutes apart and pain free cant even feel them.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Girl - you had me worried. So happy to hear that Landon is ok. I am so surprised that they don't induce you due to your bp.

    I agree with you about Kayleigh... what a precious little girl. I keep praying that she will come out of this by some miracle, but I am also praying that they are able to take her home to her own nursery! What brave parents... I am not sure I could be that brave.

    Hang in there girl.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails