I have spent all of Saturday laying bed. Fabulous. I'm bored but haven't gone crazy yet. I sit up to eat dinner and Ryan takes my BP 160/100 Holy Frojitos!!!! I lay down and we take it 5 minutes later and it returns to normal. I can't believe it Landon is controlling me. Not only do I have to stay in bed but I have to stay on my side. I have no clue how women who are put on bed rest for weeks and weeks make it. I want to sit up.
Currently the plan is to check me Monday at 2:15 and then schedule the C-Section. Barf, I can't believe I'm going to have a C-Section better call the doula and let her know. Guess we wont be going to our last Bradley Birthing class, or needing the birthing ball, rice bags or other birthing pain distractions. Seriously child I have not felt one Braxton Hicks or real contraction. I am still having contractions but they didn't tell me if they were still 15 minutes apart. I can't feel anything.
For the most part of today I have been panicked now I just want my baby out safe on this side of my body. I'm worried something is going to happen to him if I push for waiting it out.
The plan before would be that we would induce on due date (April27th) by rupturing membranes and start pitocin. Being induced is no longer an option as I would need to be at least 1cm dilated.I have done everything to possibly induce. Evening Primrose oil, sex, spicy food, pumping my breasts. Nothing has worked. Baby has been head down for two months but has not engaged at all. I really want to wait it out and go overdue but am nervous that it compromise the health of the baby and I'm being selfish. A C-Section was not in my plan and am nervous I wont be able to solely breastfeed if I have to have one.Praying baby makes changes in the next 48-72 hours so I can be induced instead. So Landon your already in charge and the worldwaits on you.