Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Please Plese Pray!



Omg I cannot believe it. I have been following a very spacial blog since December. Almost 10 months ago a precious angel and I mean angel was born weighing 1 pound 1 ounce. She has been in the hospital for the past 10 months fighting. She has had several procedures and surgeries to prepare her to come home from the Hospital. Just yesterday Kayleigh had surgery and they have taken her off the pain meds so she can wake up. I am completely shocked to have just read that she is not waking up and they tested her brain activity and there is a huge spot of no brain activity. In other words Brain dead. Please Please as you read this, immediately say a prayer for this special little girl she has been such a fighter and has beaten so many odds. Kayleigh has been doing so good and smiling and playing with her parents the last few weeks. How could this happen. I sincerely hope I wake up tomorrow and Kayleigh has woken up to and is smiling. If you would just help by saying a prayer, or blogging to get the word out. The power of prayer is strong. Her blog is on my right side panel if you want to go read about her story.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Keeping that sweet girl and her family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails