Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Jason

Okeverybody I wanted to let you know that its my Uncle Jason birthday today and I wanted to wish him a Happy Happy Birthday. My mom dressed me up in this onsie and took a million pictures of me so she could frame a picture to give to Jason for his birthday.

You see my daddy spend everynight online playing my uncle at varies games. Right now they are playing Madden at my house. So I had to give the remote back so they could play.

They didn't say anything about talking online though. So if you think you can beat me Uncle Jason let me know. Hes really good and daddy and him shout at the TV and can't hear anything mommy says when there playing.

Ok past my bedtime. Kisses for you Uncle Jason. Love you.

post signature*Written by Momma but in my words

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails