Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I know its a week late but I just found my camera cord. I had a lovely Mothers Day and got to spend it with all of the family. Saturday evening I picked up a brunch from Bel Air for service for 8. My husband got up early and started preparing the brunch before the family arrives.


While daddy made the food I got to dress Landon in his Ralph Lauren outfit from Beth. He looks so adorable in a collared shirt. After he ate his breakfast we went downstairs to join the family.


Great Grandma got to hold him first.
He was checking everyone out and throwing out smiles left and right.
My mom is a nurse and she got called to work right in the middle of brunch. I was sad that she got to miss most of her 1st Mother's day as a Grandmother. She did get to hold him at the end of the day when she got off work though.

This is my MIL I think she is fully enjoying being a Nana despite Landon not wanting to take any more pictures and wanting to get on with a second round of milk.


Nana, Uncle Jason, Caprice (Jasons g/f)

Landon loves his POPS,
and all the silly sounds he makes.

Our new family


Daddy gave mommy This Tiffany & Co necklace on the day I became a mommy. I completely forgot about it but daddy got it out and put in on me for Mothers Day.
My mom and Ryan also gave me this Burberry watch. I love love love it. I never wear watches and Ryan said he would never buy me one again after I wore the Gucci watch he bought for our 1st Anniversary into the bathtub and ruined it. I haven't asked for one at all until I saw this Burberry one and its water resistant to 100 feet.


After everyone left we Daddy , Mommy and new baby all took a nap on the couch. I couldn't imagine having a better Mothers Day I never imagined myself ever having any. It was the best. To be surrounded by the love of family. I think I enjoy watching other hold him more then I enjoy holding him. I'm glad that we could spread our love with other who delight in our special miracle man that we love with great passion.

I hope everyone was able to spend time with their family and had everyone else cook and clean for them for the day.

post signature


4 comments:

  1. looks like u had a great mothers day, he is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute!!! Looks like you had a great 1st Mother's Day!! Chica you have gr8t taste!! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a wonderful Mother's Day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your necklace!! I can't get over how much you and your Mom look alike. Landon is growing and such a cutie pie. Congrats again!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that hubby of yours is a keeper, what a beautiful pendant!

    Your baby is just gorgeous, blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails