Saturday, May 9, 2009

Landons Newborn Photo session at 9 days old





























We had Sandy to our house for pictures yesterday. Landon only eats the boob, sleeps and poops so I didn't know what to expect from the photo session. When she arrived he was bright eyed and stayed awake the entire session of 2 -2.5 hrs. All of the pics were naked baby photos and Landon did his fair share of embarrassing his mom and dad as he pooped all over her things. Each new blanket, cocoon or backdrop we placed him on he had to try and out do himself. I think he pooped 5 times and peed 3 times. He had his momma blushing, but once I saw the pictures I was no longer embarrassed. Sandy was so patient with us trying to get him to sleep and in between Popeye pictures of him and grumpy eyebrows these are the pictures that made it worthwhile. I love my little smiley guy. What do you all think?

post signature

8 comments:

  1. AWWW....OHHHHHH.....He is BEAUTIFUL!!! WHat great photos!! I like the big grin on the white fur!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute!!! Those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - He is so precious and I love all the pictures!! 100% Beautiful and I am sure that she is totally use to all the pee peeing and poo pooing (lol). Thanks for sharing!!

    Hope you all are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the pictures! They are gorgeous! What a handsome little man Landon is!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful pics, she does an awesome job! Ian gets his pics next week, I cant wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! these are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit that I think I've told everyone I know that Landon is by far the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! Those smiles just make me melt. He's beautiful, Mariah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those photos are amazing. I wish we'd got some like that of ours when they were babies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails