Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help me decide???

I am in need of a high chair for my little guy. We are not starting solids till he turns 6 months which gives me 2 months to find one. I went to our local baby store, Goores. I wasnt all that impressed with what they had.

What do you guys have and use. Tell me if you love your highchair or if you hate it and why. I want one that is fairly simple to clean since I will let him self-feed when he is ready.

will finish this post when I get to my MIL house.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have the Chicco Polly Highchair and I love it!!!!!! It is easy to clean, comes with two tray covers to go over the actaul tray and they aer easy to pop in the dishwasher or juts wash off yourself. The highcair has wheels too so I just roll it whereever. It comes with an extra highcvhair pad ( Iuse for brody now ) until he gets bigger and I can take it out. Brody loves to sit in his highchair, he even sits and just plays in it sometimes. I would definitly reccommend it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had the Chicco for my twins and loved it. It folds up small, the cover is easy to wipe down and it all comes off for ease of cleaning. Mine tilted back and had a 5 point harness so you can use it when they are little. Plus I loved that you could adjust the height and use it at the table later w/out the tray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to find your blog and want to go back and read your story....Your design is GREAT...love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have Evenflo Expressions and it's great. It adjusts all ways, cleans up nicely, and reclines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails