Monday, August 17, 2009

Playdate at the Dorns

This lucky little guy was able to join us the other day. This is Landons Pal Ryan. His mom and I were pregnant at the same time and her due date was a few weeks before mine, but Ryan decided to stay in longer and we forced Landon from his so they are only 5 days part. He is just the sweetest baby. The boys didn't really notice each other that much at first. His mom is one of my daycare parents and his older brother has been in my care for the past year.



Can he stay and play, Mom?


I think neither of them knew they were laying next to another baby. I know at 3 months old Landon might be to young but I swore he was jealous when I was holding another baby. He was extremely fussy the two days I watched Ryan. Hence why he has a paci in most pictures.

Oh what do you know there is somebody here about the same size as me.
Lets see who is bigger, darn we are the same size.

Mom enough with the camera. Put it down and get us some toys right now. I mean please it is a playdate.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails