Monday, August 3, 2009

Where did all the people go?

I havent felt like blogging much lately honestly I want to record everything but just havent had the time to write it all down. I do hope to play catch up maybe on the weekend. So many things I want to share like how Landon rolled over ten times last night. I even got it on video but I still dont know how to upload. It seems like nobody reads my blog anymore. Is it true if you read our blog or want to hear more about whats going on let me know your still there. It would make me want to blog more if I knew somebody was reading it.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever commented before. But I read your blog and love it! Landon is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read! And honestly, I can't even remember how I got in here in the first place! But I love to see your updates, especially photos of the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a reader!! I love seeing about your family and your sweet little boy and what he is up to and how he is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have commented before..little landon is too cute and like seeing what he is up to

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading several weeks ago...keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still reading....landon is getting cuter & cuter every day!!!! keep on blogging girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog :) Came across it before Landon was born and realized your due date was close to mine...I've enjoyed watching his changes and comparing my sons delevelopment with Landon :) Keep blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mariah,
    Keep Blogging!! I love reading all about Landon and what you guys have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im here and I check everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails