* Your hair has fallen out on half of your head and is growing back in
* You reach for our mouth and nose now and touch them so very carefully.
* You like to practice screeching really loud
* You think your hillarious and belly laugh constantly
* You watch everything I put in my mouth and stare as if I'm doing something funny in there. (Only 1 more month till you can have food)
* You scream really loud when left with others now (First separation anxiety, I presume)
* You do this silly thing where you chew on your tongue
* You are starting to move when placed on a blanket in a circle to reach for toys.
* You do baby pushups when laying on your tummy
* You now roll both directions ( Finally roll from back to tummy)
* While laying on your tummy you scoot backwards and get up on your hands and feet with your butt in the air.
* You have really started noticing our dog and kick and happy scream and reach your arm out for her. She so much doesn't care for your gestures and will stay a good distance from you
*You make this crazy humming/singing noise while you nurse. Its really cute when were at home but when were in public you make mommy get funny looks because something under my shirt is singing
*Your still on breastmilk exclusively
* You got bed between 7:00 -7:30pm and wake up twice a night usually around 2:30am then again at 4:30am, finally waking up between 6:00 and 6:30am, mommy wont let you get up until after 7am though so you sleep in your swing if you get up prior to7:00am