Sunday, October 25, 2009

6 months Photo Shoot

Yesterday we met with our favorite photographer Sandy Runner. She is amazing every time she shoots us. Here is just a sneak peak of the photo session. We did many other poses also including a family photo which I'm keeping it a secret for now since it will be our families Christmas card. I will post when all my cards have been sent out next month.

Last night we went and saw Dane Cook. He was hilarious! Hubby and I laughed a lot and had fun but I did enjoy picking him up at the end of the night and seeing his little face.




Holy crap how did my son get so big?






My little pageboy, I bet this would look good in Sepia.




post signature

8 comments:

  1. SIMPLY ADORABLE!! He is getting so big...doesn't seem possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that smile just melts my heart! I'm gonna have to come visit before I fly out! These are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! You have found an amazing photographer, I wish I could find someone in Florida to get similar pics! Landon is getting so big, such a handsome little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.God.

    Those are like the most awesome pictures EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The 2nd one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Great photos! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh what a little charmer!!! Sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your blog by the way
    If you have a minute stop by my blog and check out my current giveaway! I try to bring a new and AMAZING giveaway to my readers every Monday so I hope you decide to follow me so you dont miss out!
    check it out at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute! I LOVE the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails