Saturday, October 17, 2009

No Monkey Business here

I took Landon to the mall for pictures. I wasn't impressed with them. Landon only smiled like once or twice at the beginning of the photo session and then after that his eyes got red with each flash. I think the flash was starting to put him in a trance.

We dressed our little yorkie as a banana but by the time we added Bella to the photo he was just staring at us. No amount of clapping, smiling, or toy squeaking was going to make him smile. Just stares and yawns. Oh well I will just have to take some home photos.



Hubby will hopefully be the man in the yellow hat from Curious George if I can get the outfit together in time. Then we are going to push him to door in the stroller with a paperbag attached to the front that says "Don't feed the animals" What are your kids being for Halloween and what are you doing?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! He did good :) Maxwell is going to be a chicken and my other 2 boys will be an army guy and a fireman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails