Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Swimava Baby Swim Ring

So many of you asked what is this and where can I get it. Here is the link. I highly suggest to anyone using this that they must stay with the baby 100% of the time it is not a water safety device. We used it again last night and I was kinda worried after the water would go over the top of the tube and then pool around his neck which would put his mouth in water so I kept having to turn it dump the water. So my point is you must be active while they are swimming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Iwx7KJqls

Heres where you can purchase yours. You can also became there Facebook friend to be entered in a monthly drawing. NOTE: that you can only use this on a child up to 20 pounds.

http://swimava.com/baby-usa-intl/buy-baby-swimring-bath-usaintl.html

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of funny that they say it's good for 1 to 18 months but there's such a low weight limit. I know of 2 babies (not my own) that are over 16lbs and 2 months old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The package I have says 0-12 months. Children vary so much. I have a 19 pound 2 yr old in childcare. I think I would more go with the wight limit but I know it would hold more. Its not made here in the US so Im sure there rules are different.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails