- He had his 6th month appt and Landon is 15.6 pounds, which is the 14th% which is down from 50th% that he was previously, he is 26 3/4" which is 75th%.
- We have decided to postone your 6 month DTaP shot until you are older due to your complications you had with your other two rounds of shots.
- Your still exclusively breastfed.
- You can start food now. Bananas will be your 1st, avacado your 2nd ( Mommy is excited about making all your food
- You can sit independently for 15 minutes or so.
- You can say Hi, dada, dad, daddy, Landon
- You have said Mama twice
- You roll all over the place to get where you need to go
- You now sleep unswaddled
- You are tolerating the carseat now
- You no longer nap in your swing
- You nap in your crib for 1 hr at 9am, and 2hrs at 12:30pm
- You are crazy in the bathtub, you prefer to lay on your tummy while bathing
- You get up on all fours and rock back and forth (you have started moving your legs but don't know to move your arms yet
- From crawling position you can push backwards into a sitting position
- From sitting you can pull to a stand
- You are all over the playroom and like to get in the shelves, and underneath things like your bouncer chair
- You go to bed around 8pm now and wake to eat at 2am, 4am and again at 6am
- You dont have any teeth yet and there not even close to coming in. That makes this nursing Mommy happy!
- You reach for everything on my plate and have knocked several things to the floor and are fascinated with mommies chewing skills while eating and just stare at my mouth.
- You love to happy scream at the top of your lungs then smile in pleasure
- You notice the dog and will stop crying when she walks in the room or howls
Friday, November 6, 2009
All the things you can do at 6 months
When you have a baby everyone tells you it goes by quickly and you look at them with your newborn baby and think of course I know that. But you truly don't know how fast. My baby is 6 months old already thats a half of a year. Even though I spend each and everyday with him I am amazed by all that he can do now. It seems like just overnight he is just doing all new things then he did the previous day.