Monday, November 16, 2009

Going Up!

Wow where have I been. I didnt realize it had been a few since I wrote a blog. It could be due to the fact that my baby is mobile. Where did time go hes sitting, crawling, able to put himself back into the crawling position and pulling to a stand. He actually pulled to a stand about 3 weeks ago for the first time but I forgot er I mean to busy to post it it when it happened. Hes had a few booms since in my opinion is way to young to be doing any of this. I want to tell him slow down whats the rush.
If you set him down in front of anything sturdy he will immedietly pull up in two seconds. In the beginning he would pull right up but didn't realize he had to hold on to anything so we had a few falls.

Once he is up he also didn't realize he could move his legs at all and would stand with them crossed or to close together. He now realizes they can move and will readjust his stance.

He has even started to pretend cruise. He will kick his leg and bounce up and down.
Don't walk to soon son as mommy said the binky will go bye bye when you can walk.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is already pulling himself up!!!!!! He is just adorable!! It is crazy now that they are mobile huh? They are everywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails