Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My turtle is turning into a hare


Oh boy oh boy as much as I am so excited to share my news. A part me wonders why my baby isn't staying a baby for long. It seems that each day he is doing something new. Well today he has learned to crawl over to things and then pull up to a stand then "cruise around" and transfer to something close by. I stare in amazement because he is so tiny weighing in at 15 pounds but his strength is that of a toddler. He also crawl forward then return to a sitting position. I sware if he keeps up with this path he may try to walk by Christmas hehe Totally just kidding that like a month and half, then again I dont put anything past this child.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow he is crawling early and pulling up early!!! I bet he will be an early walker!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails