Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cookies were left

I have been spending alot of time up at Petroglyph making Christmas gifts but I just had to show you what I the most proud of. I wanted to record Landons 1st Christmas in a special way so I froze his foot in time on a plate we will cherish forever. I can see him at 8 setting this plate out each year and telling me remember when my foot was this tiny mom. I will smile and think back to the day I made it. I just love my boy so much except when hes not being very nice to me (watch for a post on that soon)but then again I still love him then.
One Chocolate chip cookie that daddy made and one glass of eggnog for Santa along with some carrots for the reindeer.

Christmas morning and he clearly had shown up.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails