Friday, February 19, 2010

Bow Wow Yippe yo yippe UH Oh!

Landon is slightly, no slightly would be putting it lightly. He is completely obsessed with DOG FOOD! Our yorkie is a litle finicky in eating. She typically only eats for my husband and from his hand. Seriously one spoiled little yorkie. I know what your thinking that we should just leave the food and she will eventually eat it on her own. WRONG!! Shes gone days before and when your dog weighs somewhere around 4 pounds she can get hypoglycemic fast. I found a new way to tease her into eating. She already doesn't like Landon much and she knows he is after her food so all I have to do is set Landon down near it and she comes running in and will eat. She runs around him barking and Landon thinks its hillarious. I just think its funny because they are both scared of each other.
While shes eating Landon sits next to the bowl and says "Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Then he tries to touch her food but keeps looking at me because he knows what Im about to say to him but I dont have to say it. While hetouches the food he says, No, No, No, No, No. Oh he is just so cute. Sometimes he is to quick and I have to use my finger to remove the food from his mouth. I can always tell when he has a piece because he is saying Mmmmmmm over and over. I tell him its not Mmmmmm its Yuuuuuuuucky. So he moves on.

He then crawls over to my side of the bed. We had these stairs made for Bella so she could get on and off the bed but they are to steep for her. Instead I use them to hold the baby monitor.

As he crawls up the stairs he say Uh-Oh, Uh-Oh.

Awwwwww what do we have here, mom-mom?

Have you been spying on me?

Apparantly we dont have dog food or dog steps for Bella anymore, I think someone thinks they are just for him.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I was attempting to drink coffee while reading that post! Bad idea! When I got to "MMMmmm" for the dog food, almost a disaster for me. That is so funny. You really need to archive your blog so he can read that when he gets older. We had a similar incident with cat food. He gets very upset when I take it out of his mouth! I actually got a pic of him eating it, and at the time I didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos (yes, in GERMANY lol) earlier and there was a dog on the couch howling every time the baby started crying... totally reminded me of Bella! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is just precious! Thanks for following my blog. I most definitely will be following yours now.
    I need to watch and see what I'm up against in a few more months. Your son is all over the place :). I better get ready huh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails