Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Before I forget (Speech)




New words said this week:




Nana (Couple weeks ago)


Kitty Cat


Water


All Done


Doctor


Up


Duck _Wait for the funy story about this


Quack




Obssesed with these saying
Whats dat?


Dog -He will say 100 times if he sees one but is still terrified of them




I reall havent had any time to blog Im so busy with training 6days a week, my husband broke his ankle so I am doing EVERYTHING, and planning a first birthday party as well as two big field trips for the daycare. I am also still working on my accredidation and preparing for my huge day in July. I will so need a vacation this Summer. I have two long blog drafts coming with the funniest story about Ducks/Geese. I also got the first haircut done at the haircutting place. Its so cute cant wait to share.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow check out all those new words he's saying. How fun. I hope your enjoying planning his b-day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails