Thursday, April 29, 2010

This time last year...

2 weeks old and needed Mommy for Everything!Almost a year old here and running in every direction Mommy can hardly catch up!

This time last year I was preparing to go to the hospital to finally meet you. I was so anxious I just wanted to see you so bad. I wondered if you looked like daddy or mommy. Were you bald or have lots of hair. The second they pulled you from my body I stared over at your little nakid body and couldn't believe you were mine. Daddy & I never thought we were going to have a family, but you proved us wrong our miracle IVF baby! We went through so much just to have you and I would do it all again. Happy Birthday to the most amazing Son ever! Thank you Jesus for letting me take care of one of your best children.


post signature


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Landon Charles! <3

    And congrats Mariah on making it through the first year as a new Mommy and coming out sane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, the big first birthday. Doesn't time go by way to fast. Happy Birthday Landon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails