Monday, December 13, 2010

Shocked aren't you?

Ok I know Ive been absent for the past 6 months but I am going to attempt to update at least once a week as I feel I am missing out so much on Landons life but not recording everything. We had family pictures taken a month ago and I am just now, today ordering Christmas cards. Crazy!! I even had to pay for rush shipping. I have four days left of work then Ihave 2 full weeks off. I am so excited I have never had this long of a vaction before and am beyong excited to see what it feels like to have a "normal" life without daycare in my home. We are having a Santa Party tomorrow and I have yet to purchase gifts for the kids so I am headed to Walmart or Kohls in a minute to pick up some toys for Santa to bring. Before I go I will leave you with our Holiday card and wish that your family feels the love of family and the peace of Christ this Holiday season.

Merry CHRISTmas!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you went!! Glad your back! Love your Christmas Card, Landon has grown so much and is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not checked the blogs I follow in so looong! I can not believe how big Landon has gotten and so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails